In its ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, USCIS is further extending its 60-day deadline extension policy for responses to various agency actions to March 31, 2021. The accommodation will continue to be available to stakeholders responding to or filing the following:
- Requests for Evidence (RFE),
- Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID),
- Notices of Intent to Revoke (NOIR),
- Notices of Intent to Terminate EB-5 Regional Investment Centers (NOIT), as well as Notices of Intent to Rescind,
- Form I-290B appeal/motion filing requirements to reopen an adverse USCIS decision, and
- Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings filing date requirements.
The accommodations, which were initially announced in March 2020 as a means of minimizing negative consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, were originally set to end in September 2020 and have been extended several times.